Omega Double Slot Aluminum Radiator Plates are formed aluminum plates specially designed to provide good heat transfer between radiant heating tubes and the floor or other surface. They can also be used to transfer heat to various other mechanically fixed surfaces in wall or ceiling installations. HWALU heat transfer plates are a key component of a properly designed radiant system, increasing the efficiency and response time of the system.
Transmission panels are often used when installing radiant tubes under an existing floor, or in new installations where wood or other flooring materials are placed on top of a floor base. They can also be used to transfer heat to various other mechanically fixed surfaces in wall or ceiling installations.
Omega’s dual-slot aluminum heat sink is a key component in a properly designed radiant system, increasing the efficiency and response time of the system.
Good radiant heating is done at low water temperatures, which in the case of bookbinding means using plates.
Features Of Omega Double Groove Aluminum Heat Diffuser Plates
- Omega Shape 1/2″: Allows you to snap into 5/8″ PEX pipe during installation. This channel shape has more contact with the pipe than the U-shaped plate and better heat transfer.
- 0.016 thick 4.5″ wide aluminum
- Improve the efficiency and response time of radiant floor heating systems.
- Material: Aluminum
- High Quality Dual Channel Omega Pex Tube Radiant Heating Plate for 1/2″ PEX Tube
- High quality aluminum plate, fast heat transfer
- Allow 1-2 inches of expansion space between boards
Advantage Of Omega Double Groove Aluminum Heat Diffuser Plates
- These moulded aluminium heat sinks snap into the grid modules and help conduct heat from the ducts to the floor.
- They are also used in the stitching system to secure the PEX tubing under the subfloor to maintain contact between the tubing and the subfloor.
- This is an excellent heat transfer method when used with 1/2″ or 5/8″ PEX tubing
- easy to install
- Reduce energy costs
- increase comfort
- Easy to use in bookbinding systems
Applications Of Omega Double Groove Aluminum Heat Diffuser Plates
Lower floor installation – between floor joists – engineered floor – installation between plywood (mezzanine installation)