Advantages of aluminum heat transfer plate in floor heating system
- 1) We have installed a chain processing line from aluminum ingots to aluminum heat transfer plates, which can reduce costs, control progress, and ensure quality.
- 2) As floor heating systems, our products ensure they cool down as fast as they heat up, which means you can turn it off at night and turn it back on in the morning for fast response time and high energy efficiency.
- 3) Easy installation, low labor cost and long service life.
- 4) Make the floor a large heating block for mild, comfortable warmth.
- 5) No visible heating pipes.
- 6) Provide the best quality, competitive price and prompt reply for our further cooperation!
Other questions and answers
1. In the floor heating system, what is the shape of your aluminum heat transfer plate?
Our boards are omega shaped, rather than “v” o “u” con forma de otros, and can be fitted with PEX tubing when installed. Compared with the U-shaped plate, this channel has more contact with the pipe, and the heat transfer efficiency is higher.
2. What is the width and diameter of your omega-shaped aluminum panels in underfloor heating?
The regular width of our single slot aluminium heat transfer plates is 127mm and the double slot is 395mm. We can also produce according to customer’s request. The omega-shaped groove has a diameter of about 16 mm and a diameter of about 10 milímetro.
3. How about the tubes for normal size aluminum heat transfer plates?
Usually people use PEX tubes equipped with aluminum heat transfer plates, the diameter of the tube is usually 16 milímetro, which means that the two are tightly combined and the heat transfer efficiency is high.
4. What are the main advantages of your aluminum panels in floor heating?
Perfect product, various patterns, thorough packaging, easy to use. Henan Huawei Aluminio Co., Limitado.